Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:09 pm 

The Time Warp Tea Room has vintage bike nites on Tuesday nights. Thought it would be cool to ride up on Tuesday and check it out. There is the Time Warp vintage bike club that meets there on Tuesdays. I have contacted the club to see if we can spawn a good turn out. I have been told they have had more than 100 bikes show up at times. Not sure how far it is yet but it cant be too far. I wanted to know who might be interested in going. Thanks Carl.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 pm 

The last Tuesday of the month is the big turn-out night because of the monthly meeting, but most Tuesdays are pretty good if the weather is nice. It is about a 1-1/2 hour ride. Most people gather around 6:30 pm. I recommend the chicken crossant sandwich.

75 H1
78 CB400II Hawk
78 KE175

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:18 am 

Thanks for the reply Steve, hope to see you at the gap. Was hoping to garner more interest but will talk it up at the gap.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm 

Went up to Knoxville on Tuesday for bike nite at the Time Warp. It was a good ride not very far (took less than an hour) and was treated to some nice vintage bikes and a good sandwich. I will have to do this again next year ! Here are some photo's.