Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:17 am 

Here's the deal. Charity banned me this year from winning every month so I am holding off for one good video. I am collecting files to make only one video for their contest this year. I need your interesting pictures and videos to use to win this contest. We won 250 bucks this year that I used to buy the BBQ on Friday. I had 85 bucks left so I bought a boost bottle for my RZ from Chuck. I think at least I was due that, plus maybe it helped Chuck fund his trip. If you have posted a picture or a video here please leave it on whatever file server you used so I can down load the file if I need to. I have the music picked out and will need your best pictures and videos please. You can post them here, put em on bookface and give me the link, put em on your own file server, someone else’s file server, email them to me, snail mail them to me, heck you can even bring them to me, I don't care-just get them to me. I hope since 2014 will be year number 15 for this great get together we can do something very special-I'll leave that up to Ric and the resort. The 250 bucks we win will be used for this special event. I just hope the MiniPoopers don't enter so we can win. I will enter the video in September so you slowpokes have plenty of time. PM me if you need more info.

For example I need interesting stuff like this :D