Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:10 pm 

You all are probably wondering why the 21st Annual Deals Gap T-shirt preorder post hasn't been put up yet. That is because, for this year, I'm changing the way the shirts are being sold.

Due to a potentially very good change in my personal life (no, my wife and I are NOT expecting another child), there is a possibility that I might not be able to attend this years meet but I won't know for certain until after the deadline for ordering the shirts. Add to that the current health scare across the US and the rest of the world, and I have decided that instead of me doing presales and then ordering some extras, I'm going to do the sales at the 2 Stroke Meet and then order and ship all the shirts to the buyers after the meet.

There are 2 reasons I want to do it this way. First is that shipping 3 cartons of shirts to Deals Gap would be cost prohibitive. Second is that I don't want to burden anyone with selling the extra shirts at the meet and possibly take away from their enjoyment of the event.

So, here is how the sales are going to occur this year...
Non-pocket shirts are $20.00 each shipped to you
Pocket shirts and Sport Tec shirts are $25.00 each shipped to you.
Prices are based on shipping 1 shirt. If you want more than 1, I will figure the actual shipping and refund as appropriate.

Chris Montrowl will be handling the sales if I cannot attend the meet. Find him and tell him what you want and give him the money. He will forward all orders to me and I will then place the order with my shirt printer and ship the shirts once I get them...the printer usually has about a 3 week lead time.

There is a 72 shirt minimum order from the supplier in order to get the pricing that I get. That means I need sales of at least 60 shirts in order to place the actual order. The dozen shirt difference is that I order a couple for myself and I give free shirts to the regular staff at the resort because they treat us so nicely. If for some reason, shirt sales don't hit 60 shirts, I will refund everyone's money by mail.

Anyone who wants to pre-order, that is fine by me. Just send a Paypal with what you want to jgoot@ptd.net Do Not forget to put in the description the size and type of shirt you want. If you are not in the US, shoot me an email with your request so that I can figure the shipping before you send the Paypal. Also, don't forget that the shirts will be shipped a few weeks after the meet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:28 pm 

Thanks Jeff,
You can put me down for at least 2 large shirts and most likely 1 large for Chuckie. That's 3 for starters, hopefully we can fill your order. Only 57 to go... 8-) ...Let's go guys...

(I'll let you know about pockets by the end of the week)

Thanks again...

Stay healthy and safe,
Charlie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:19 pm 

Any chance of getting a zippered hoodie Jeff?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:36 am 

nitrouscarl wrote:
Any chance of getting a zippered hoodie Jeff?

Sure, I can order a hoodie for you.

By the way, do you want the Supertrapp exhaust? We missed each other at Mid-Ohio on Sunday, so I brought it home with me.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:09 am 

So, maybe a silly question but are there shirts or will there be a "Gap" in the timeline? I have all years from 2007 to 2019, I'm sure many others have a longer unbroken collection...