Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 am 

It is with a great reluctance that I cannot accept any more orders from today, 3rd august. I am overloaded with enquiries, and have little hope of getting up to date any time soon. I will honour all current orders, but cannot accept any new ones. I am trying to negotiate a way to release all Starfire ZX units as kitsets in order to keep these available for the triples community in future, especially the H1a replacement, as far as I am aware, the Starfire unit is the ONLY affordable replacement made anywhere for this model. If this can go ahead, all kits will be complete with circuit board, box, components including the custom transformer, and assembly instructions. The purchaser will only need to supply the alloy heatsinks, (easily made), 2 pop rivets, and the short lengths of coloured wire to connect into the wiring loom. I will also attempt to supply connectors too where possible. Unfortunately, this seems the only option available to me to keep your wheels humming. I have contacted Mraxl to see if the instructs can be placed on the resource site, that way buyers can see the assembly work required and make an informed judgment on whether they can assemble these themselves, or organise to have someone to do it for them ,first before deciding to purchase. I have tried to have these assembled by a third party, but have had ongoing quality issues, so have flagged that as not a good idea. To all current customers, I will have you sorted within 2 weeks.