Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 pm 

Helping Kawasaki out again with their new Supercharged retro bike !! Kawasaki's SC 02 soul charger supercharged triple concept bike from a different angle with H2 graphics !!!!!! This time I used Kawasaki's actual drawing of their concept bike from the EICMA motorcycle show last year and not the Japanese rendering of the bike !!! The Japanese rendering is the second picture !!! I fully expect to see this bike debut at the EICMA show this November without the H2 graphics but hoping for retro H1 graphics !!! All Kawasaki has to do is give me this basic ( Naked ) retro triple and I'll do the rest !!! Really hoping Kawasaki doesn't screw this one up !!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 am 

In this day of computer controlled fuel injection (an oil injection) I don't see why they cant make a clean 49 state 2-stroke!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 pm 

nitrouscarl wrote:
In this day of computer controlled fuel injection (an oil injection) I don't see why they cant make a clean 49 state 2-stroke!

Yeah!! And get rid of the EPA RED/GREEN sticker regulations on dirt bikes in California!!