Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 am 

I know it`s a long shot but are there any triple owners or other classic 2 strokers near me who like a ride around the `Old road` or Peats ridge rd or Wollombi, Wisemans etc. Someone happy to blast, at least in some sections, I`m not interested in cruising or I`d go with one of the clubs.(won`t happen).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 am 

I'm sure 'Tone' , who is on the central coast, or nearby, would not mind me mentioning it here. Maybe you could check his profile, etc. Think he has a H1-D. I am in Adelaide with a 1/2 built '72 H2!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:17 pm 

Tone eh! I`ll have a look, thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 pm 

RODH2 wrote:
I'm sure 'Tone' , who is on the central coast, or nearby, would not mind me mentioning it here. Maybe you could check his profile, etc. Think he has a H1-D. I am in Adelaide with a 1/2 built '72 H2!!

I'm further South Rod but have since pm'ed Greens8 I'd love to go for a blast one day when up that way...
greens8 wrote:
Tone eh! I`ll have a look, thanks.

The bike Rod is talking about is an H1-E but I've got an early motor in it,just cause that was what I had....it's in the pics forum......

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am 

Thanks again Rod we have messaged now so something may happen. I am not adverse to a ride south, or any other direction (except East, my plugs are getting wet enough as it is) so good one mate. Unfortunately as he runs chambers his setting are useless to me which is a bummer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:52 am 

Hi Im on the south Coast of nsw probably a bit far with the cost of petrol, Rod havent you got that bike going yet :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 am 

^ No mate, but it is another birthday late April, so I will post pics of the build on the forum. At my age, I'm not complaining if life gets in the way!! :D