Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:38 am 

well in 2 weeks 6 UK guys and some froggies all in 2 stroke K triple with I GT 750, a ZXR 1200 and a Harris frame with a GSX engine

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:50 am 

Chris and Tartan have start today, will see Tartan this evening in Paris as he will sleep at home; Chris and the other brits (2 more) tomorrow around 13 PM on the north of Paris then we will ride to the event.
Sunny weather annouced 8-)
one brit will come by his own way as he lives on the south of France (harrris frame early GSXR engine) an other can't come for family reason.
One french is fallen on his garden last sunday and have got a big brace on a leg: he couldn't ride.
So 5 Uk 2 froggies :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 am 

Have Fun, maybe next year I join you lot :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:17 am 

Leon wrote:
pick up a train for Paris with your wife tomorrow morning and you will have access for you and your wife with food included from friday evening to sunday lunch,just take sleeping beds, helmets and glove two guys withdrawn (one UK one french) you will ride my H2B (rubber-mounting engine, half fairing rear rack luggage) and you can sleep in Paris in my mother in law flat as she isn't here sunday evening to get a train on monday morning unless you will come back on sunday I will manage the return on sunday but depend the time of the last train to Breda on sunday.
if you can my phone number at work is 00 33 (0) 1 47 34 71 66 until 19.30 PM french time then home (as Tartan is supposed arrived at my home around 20.00 PM)
00 33 (0)1 45 04 31 75

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:42 am 

You are a good Man, J.P ........ I say this only because I am visiting Paris next year, (August/Sept.) and would love to see your good self, and your Bikes!! Hope the Coupes goes well, and we see the Pictures! :thumbup:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:05 am 

RODH2 wrote:
You are a good Man, J.P ........ I say this only because I am visiting Paris next year, (August/Sept.) and would love to see your good self, and your Bikes!! Hope the Coupes goes well, and we see the Pictures! :thumbup:

Southern rally in UK usually second week end on september around 180 miles from Paris to go, we have a bike for you and I guess if you come you will get a trophy for longest distance to come :shh:
Anyway I will have a bike for you and you do with it as you want, just give me it back before coming back downunder, will be a triple with rear luggage rack so you will travel as you want 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:09 am 

Thank You! :thumbup: (humbled)

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:09 am 

husson73 wrote:
Leon wrote:
pick up a train for Paris with your wife tomorrow morning and you will have access for you and your wife with food included from friday evening to sunday lunch,just take sleeping beds, helmets and glove two guys withdrawn (one UK one french) you will ride my H2B (rubber-mounting engine, half fairing rear rack luggage) and you can sleep in Paris in my mother in law flat as she isn't here sunday evening to get a train on monday morning unless you will come back on sunday I will manage the return on sunday but depend the time of the last train to Breda on sunday.
if you can my phone number at work is 00 33 (0) 1 47 34 71 66 until 19.30 PM french time then home (as Tartan is supposed arrived at my home around 20.00 PM)
00 33 (0)1 45 04 31 75

Thanks for the offer JP, but our youngest girl is in er exams right now, and had to stay in hospital for the night, she had severe stomach pains. (btw she is ok now) So at this moment we're not up to it.
Next year I'll join you on one of my triples :thumbup: :mrgreen: