Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:29 am 

Rick, you mentioned that you might have KV parts available? Let me know if you have forks for Uncle Gary's, if not, I'd better get cracking on repairing the originals. :thumbup:

http://kawatriple.com/wtf/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:32 pm 

I will have to check the calendar to see if it is even possible. BUT if I can make it I will bring goodies for some good ole red beans and rice, sausage, etc;. Then, after we all eat I will be sleeping in the same quarters as Dad. I know you don't mine Dad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:44 am 

Iron wrote:
I will be sleeping in the same quarters as Dad. I know you don't mine Dad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mine?... I'm sure your dad don't mine! Explain to him that you're from the Deep South and you must incest, that's just the way Cajuns do things. :shifty:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:34 am 

anotherusername wrote:
Iron wrote:
I will be sleeping in the same quarters as Dad. I know you don't mine Dad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mine?... I'm sure your dad don't mine! Explain to him that you're from the Deep South and you must incest, that's just the way Cajuns do things. :shifty:

Now dont be giving him any ideas man....

:think: :think: :think:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 am 

Walms wrote:
Rick, you mentioned that you might have KV parts available? Let me know if you have forks for Uncle Gary's, if not, I'd better get cracking on repairing the originals. :thumbup:

And I need a carb for the kv75 that I picked up at m :D id Ohio. So if anyone knows where I might get one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:58 pm 

Um, hey Rick I gots me an RV trailer to sleep in. I guess Mark has the good RV spot. I will try and make it round the back and up the little hill, don't think there is room to go around from the front is there? Be good to see you John. And I gots me some sippin shine.

Woo hoo. :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm 

Agent H2 wrote:
And I gots me some sippin shine.

To quote "Uncle Gary"

"What could possibly go wrong"????

RUH ROH Astro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 am 

III wrote:
Agent H2 wrote:
And I gots me some sippin shine.

To quote "Uncle Gary"

"What could possibly go wrong"????

RUH ROH Astro

:e9 :e11

http://kawatriple.com/wtf/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:41 am 

Iron wrote:
I will have to check the calendar to see if it is even possible. BUT if I can make it I will bring goodies for some good ole red beans and rice, sausage, etc;. Then, after we all eat I will be sleeping in the same quarters as Dad. I know you don't mine Dad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WOW - Would be awesome to see you!!!!! (again!) - we got hammered by a storm last night, trees down everywhere and no power, lets hope that the last of it for the Year! . . And of course we can put a roof over your head :thumbup:

As to the KV, I'll dig it out and see what spares it can provide, pretty certain it is very complete

Bill, theres obviously room at the bottom of the yard, but theres also room for at least 5+ RV's just as you come onto the property, it'll be mowed and nice and quiet(er) down there, we won't struggle for somewhere for you to park :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 am 

Cool and the Gang. Hey, take those green limbs and throw em in the pit, we'll throw some av gas on it and have a bonfire of vanities. :wave:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next