Kawi2strokes.com Forum

Enthusiasts from around the world dedicated to the preservation and ritual flogging of the infamous Kawasaki 2-stroke Triples
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:30 pm 

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the continued replies. I haven't been near the computer for a while, so have only just read the posts. Appreciate the suggestions and I will contact the UK sellers and ask some questions (a bit gun shy now 8-) .

Regarding my Doremi harness, I thought I would contact them and let them know it was incorrect. I was aware that it had been about 2 years since my purchase so was only expecting an update or some advice. However, the guy I emailed with was more than positive. He immediately acknowledged that they had problems with those looms and incorrect wires being used, so they stopped working with the supplier. He then gave a bit of advice as to which colours (the wrong ones) matched onto which original wires. But then he offered to refund my full purchase price and said not to bother about posting the old one back to cut out that cost. Within a day, they had credited my Paypal account.

So big positives to the Dormei team for sorting something that was a mistake from 2 years previous. I can't fault that response :thumbup: :clap:

Mike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:09 pm 

MikeH1A wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the continued replies. I haven't been near the computer for a while, so have only just read the posts. Appreciate the suggestions and I will contact the UK sellers and ask some questions (a bit gun shy now 8-) .

Regarding my Doremi harness, I thought I would contact them and let them know it was incorrect. I was aware that it had been about 2 years since my purchase so was only expecting an update or some advice. However, the guy I emailed with was more than positive. He immediately acknowledged that they had problems with those looms and incorrect wires being used, so they stopped working with the supplier. He then gave a bit of advice as to which colours (the wrong ones) matched onto which original wires. But then he offered to refund my full purchase price and said not to bother about posting the old one back to cut out that cost. Within a day, they had credited my Paypal account.

So big positives to the Dormei team for sorting something that was a mistake from 2 years previous. I can't fault that response :thumbup: :clap:

Mike

Can't argue with they eh(pun not intended :roll: )

1973 H2-A
2000 F650GS BMW